Target Intervention is looking for:
R&D Hardware Engineer
Target Intervention is looking forward to expanding its R&D team with a dedicated Hardware Engineer who has experience in developing electronic modules.
You are self-driven and can take the lead. You are passionate for new technology, and it drives you to work in close collaboration with mechanical designers to jointly create new improved products and solutions.
You would like the challenge of developing reliable solutions that push the boundaries of existing technology.
You are creative, practical, and organized in both the design and verification process of your developments.
Main Activities & Responsibilities:
- Research, Design, Development, Testing and debugging of electronic boards and modules for Target Intervention downhole tools.
- High temperature analog, digital and power electronics development – perform simulations, design schematics and PCB layouts.
- Create new and modify existing firmware for designed boards.
- Prepare relevant assembly procedures and QA documents.
- Develop systems for testing, verification and qualification of equipment and products.
- Troubleshoot and implement improvements on existing electronic systems.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor`s or higher degree electronics engineering, cybernetics or similar
- 2+ years of experience in electronics development, preferably high temperature
- Experience / knowledge in:
- Analog and Digital Schematic and PCB design
- Basic principles of Power electronics design
- Firmware development in C / C++
- Proactive with an energetic attitude towards developing new electronics and implementing continual improvements.