Target Intervention is looking for:
Target Intervention is looking for a dedicated Electronics Technician who wants to work with assembly of electronics and contribute to the development of Target Intervention downhole tools for the oil & gas industry.
You like to work on building sophisticated electronics for downhole tools. You are self-driven and can take the lead.
You are passionate for new technology, and it drives you to work in close collaboration with electronics and mechanical designers to jointly build new improved products and solutions.
Main Activities & Responsibilities:
- Production and testing of custom electronic modules:
- Make wiring harnesses, wiring individual boards, mounting sensors, strain gauges, etc.
- Solder Printed Circuit Boards and make assembly modifications.
- Troubleshoot and repair Printed Circuit Boards
- Qualification and screening of custom electronic boards – perform temperature and vibration tests.
- Prepare and update the existing assembly / production drawings, procedures, and documentation.
- Manage component stock, keep the electronics lab organized.
- Contribute to the development of new electronic modules.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1+ years of working experience in soldering SMD, THT components of various sizes.
- Basic knowledge of electronic components and their operating principles
- Knowledge of software, tools and instruments for testing, programming, and logging data.