Target Intervention is looking for:
Senior Software Developer
Target Intervention is looking for a passionate Software Developer with strong experience in efficient data infrastructure.
You would like the challenge of creating reliable system for controlling electric operated downhole equipment and visualization of real-time sensor data.
You are self-driven and can take the lead. You are passionate for new technology, and it drives you to work in close collaboration with electronics, mechanical designers to jointly create new improved products and solutions.
You are creative, practical, and organized in both the design and verification process of your system designs.
Main Activities & Responsibilities:
- Software System Architecture Design
- Development of computer programs in C, C++, C#, .NET for operation and real-time data logging for Target Intervention down-hole products.
- Continuous improvements and maintenance of existing software.
- Define, lead, and implement data infrastructure for remote operations.
- Programming of microcontrollers and developing firmware for custom circuit boards.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in software and firmware architecture
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in software engineering or relevant fields
- Proactive with an energetic attitude towards developing software systems and continual improvements.
- Competence in:
- C, C#, C++, .NET, Visual Studio
- Embedded systems
- Real-time systems
- Programming of microcontrollers and development of firmware
Furthermore, it is an advantage if you are familiar with electronics and sensor technology.
Long and relevant experience can compensate for not meeting formal education criteria.